Let Us Energize Your Next Meeting or Event
Do you have an upcoming meeting where you want to energize your group? We can help!
Our clients come to us because they know that attendees will be inspired, motivated, and entertained. But more importantly, they know that we will share practical ways of getting better results that can be implemented immediately.
Our keynote and breakout sessions inspire and motivate positive behavior change that leads to improved results. Our expertise includes strategic thinking, leadership development, sales results, process improvement and culture transformation.
We can customize a speech or workshop for you. The program length can vary from 45 minutes to a full day. Download a list of our most popular event topics.
The following are examples of our most popular workshop topics:
Leadership and Personal Development
- A Fail-Safe Approach to Leadership
- Attitude is Everything – Banish Negative Thinking
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Developing and Managing You Like Your Life Depends On It
- The Value of Core Values: Five Keys to Success through Values-Centered Leadership
- Successfully Managing Continuous Improvement
Planning and Business Development
- A Practical Guide to Strategic Planning & Effectively Managing Limited Resources
- Looking for a Competitive Advantage? Look Beyond Quality – To Speed
- Your Business Roadmap for Success
- Creating a Winning Culture
- Goals to Gold
- Balancing the Scale – The Technician vs. The Marketer
- How to Run Circles Around Your Slower Competitors In a Results-Oriented Organization
- Keeping Your Business “On Purpose”
Sales and Marketing
- 5 Stupid Things Sales People Do That Cost Them Money!
- Are You (Or Your People) Cut Out For Sales?
- Effective Selling – Your Business Life Depends On It!
- Taking the Chill Out of Cold Calls
- Networking – It’s Not What You Know, It’s Who You Know That Really Counts!
- Sales Magnetism – Make 2015 Your Best Year Ever!
- How to Write and Deliver Killer Positioning Statements
EffectiveExceptional Presentations – Your Business Life Depends on It!
- Customer Loyalty – Customer Satisfaction no more than a “C” Grade
- How to Get a Standing Ovation From Your Customers
- How To Tell Customers You Care
- Emotional Intelligence and the Customer Experience
- Get More Out Of Your Day
- Overcoming the Myth of Work/Life Balance and Mastering the Art of Saying “No”
- Making Time Work For You
- Keeping Your Business On Focus – Time Based Strategies